Solution-dyed, acrylic awning fabric is the ideal choice when it comes to solar protection, guaranteeing excellent, long-term protection against UV rays, heat, glare and inclement weather.
Its solution-dyed Sunacryl acrylic fibres and special Cleangard outdoor awning treatment give it exceptional long-term colour fastness and superior resistance to tearing, water damage and dirt. Recommended for all types of awnings, wherever they are placed. Certain solid colours are available in widths of 165ˆ, 200ˆ, 250ˆ and 320ˆ cm. Colours available online are in a width of 120 cm.
Available in a range of exciting stripes and plain dyed colours, see our full range of awning fabrics for outdoor.
The following are some characteristics of awning fabric:
- 100% Solution-dyed, Acrylic Awning Fabric
- Outstanding long-term colour fastness
- UV protection between 90 and 99%
- Excellent resistance to tearing
- Easy to maintain
- Cleangard special dirt-resistance and awning water repellent treatment
- Fabric Weight 295 g/m²
- 10 Years Guarantee
- 120cm Width
- Over 80 plain colours to choose from click see Plain Colours
- Over 100 woven coloured stripes and styles to choose from.
- Samples Available, request online or by Telephone.
The following are some uses of awning fabric:
- Outdoor Blinds
- Shop Awning
- Tarps Canopies
- Commercial Awnings and Canopies
- Door Awnings
- Door Canopies
- Cleaning and Care info
- Outside Cafe Seating Barriers
- Boat Covers
- Mainsail Covers
- Outboard Engine Covers
- PWC Covers
- Many more uses, the list is endless…
Regularly maintaining the fabric makes it easier to clean, Simply hosing it off with a jet of clear water, then brushing it with a soft brush. Manufacturer strongly advises against using a high-pressure cleaner to wash your fabric. Once cleaned, leave it to dry in the open air. For harder cleaning tasks. Manufacturers recommendation, use a mild soap or 303 Fabric Cleaner, diluted in warm water. Also recommend that you re-waterproof the fabric with 303 Fabric Guard after each washing.*Please note awning fabrics with widths of 165cm, 200cm, 250cm, 320cm are a minimum order requirement, 1 roll = approx 60mtrs.