Spray Adhesive has been formulated to satisfy the demands of the Craft, Textiles, Carpet and Flooring Trade and is suitable for bonding many different substrates and a wide variety of different surfaces.
The following are some of the suitable applications for this product:
- Un-Plasticized PVC
- Rigid plastics
- Aluminium Foils
Apply a light, fine even coating to both surfaces to be bonded from 9″ – 12″ (25 – 30 cm). Wait until the adhesive is tack-dry and bond the surfaces together using firm pressure. This product is available here: Order Online
For Heavier Applications
To prevent blockages, invert the can after use and spray to clear the nozzle.
- Appearance : Clear, White Liquid/Cob-Web Effect
- Odour : Characteristic Solvent
- SG @ 25°C : 0.66
- Pressure @ 25°C : 4 Bar
- Discharge rate : 1.2 g/sec
- Polymer type : Styrene Butadiene Rubber
- Tack time : Approximately 30 seconds
- Bonding time : Maximum adhesion in 12/24 hours
- Temperature range : Up to 50°C (dried film)
- Solubility : Soluble in some solvents, insoluble in water
- Recommended solvents : Amberklene FE10, ME20
- Flammability : Classified as extremely flammable
The product may be stored at normal ambient temperatures and has a shelf life of not less than 12 months with correct storage.
Aerosols should always be stored below 50°C, away from direct heat and naked flame.